- 275000 000000000 275000000000000
Audio-Technica AE3000 Instrument Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Artist Elite AE3000 is a cardioid condenser instrument mic that excels in applications such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani and overhead...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Supreme performance at extreme SPLs.
The Artist Elite AE3000 is a cardioid condenser instrument mic that excels in applications such as guitar cabinets, toms, snare, timpani and overheads. Its large-diaphragm capsule combines with the open architecture of the head case to provide an extremely accurate and open sound. Its low-profile side-address design with tapered grille allows optimal microphone positioning.
Requires phantom power.
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Large-diaphragm capsule Extremely accurate and open sound
- Low-profile side-address design with tapered grille
- Cardioid polar pattern
- Robust design for enduring dependability on the road
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
A great mic to have on hand when dealing with high volume sound sources. Order today.
AE3000 Instrument Condenser Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: -43 dB (7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 148 db SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 158 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 11 dB SPL
- Dynamic range (typical): 137 db, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 83 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- Switch: High-pass filter; 10 dB
- Weight (microphone): 6.0 oz. (170 g)
- Dimensions: 4.55" (115.5 mm) long, 1.89" (48.0 mm) maximum diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8471 isolation clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio-Technica case style: R6
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.