- J08526 000000000 J08526000000000
Audio-Technica AT-MX341B SmartMixer
- Write a Review
The AT-MX341b automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. Al...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-channel automatic mixer for meetings, radio and TV braodcasting.
The AT-MX341b automatic mixer is ideal for meetings, seminars, teleconferencing, worship services, radio and TV broadcasting and A/V applications. All switching is under microprocessor control with proprietary algorithms for instant, seamless operation. An individual priority pre-select switch for each mic/line channel allows choice of one-channel-at-a-time operation, all channels active, or any mix of moderator override. The last microphone on stays on so that ambient sound is never muted. Plus, any number of SmartMixers can be linked to create a system for large multi-mic installations. The priority control system extends throughout the entire chain.
- Four Mic/Line inputs with individual priority pre-select switch for each channel
- Balanced inputs and output are individually switchable between mic and line-level
- Single threshold setting for all channels
- Individual gain controls for each channel
- Switchable manual mode overrides automatic functions
- Master output level control
- TTL logic output signals available to control speaker or camera switching, tally lights, etc.
- 12V phantom power individually selectable for each channel
- Off attenuation for each input adjustable to -20 dB
- Output level meter with Peak and RMS modes
- Mounts in a single 19" half-rack space
- Includes rack mount adapters
Call or click to order today!
- Mic: 4,000 ohms
- Line: 30,000 ohms
- Line: 200 ohms
- Mic: 320 ohms
- Mic: -20 dBV
- Line: +30 dBV
- Line: +14 dBm (600 ohms)
- Mic: -40 dBm (600 ohms)
- Line: +4 dBm (600 ohms), +4.4 dBV (open circuit)
- Mic: -46 dBm (600 ohms), -44 dBV (open circuit)
- >=70 dB
- 60 Hz to 30 kHz at -3 dB points
- 75 dB +/-10 dB, dependent upon gain control settings
- -120 dBV (150 ohms) at maximum gain
- 10 dB
- 50 dB
- +12V DC
- Out +4V DC
- 12V AC or 15-18V DC, either polarity; 300 mA, minimum
- 32 to 104 F (0 to 40 C)
- 8.25" (210 mm) W x 9.38" (238 mm) D x 1.75"
- (44 mm) H (including feet, knobs and connectors)
- 3.1 lbs. (1.4 kg)
- AC adapter, AT8325/1.0 Link Cable
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.