- 276790 000000000 276790000000000
Audio-Technica AT2050 Multi-Pattern Large Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The versatile Audio-Technica AT2050 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone that provides consistent, superior performance. The AT202...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable dual diaphragm microphone suitable for many applications.
The versatile Audio-Technica AT2050 is a multi-pattern large diaphragm condenser microphone that provides consistent, superior performance. The AT2020 mic offers you switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-eight polar pattern settings. The AT2050 mic's dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the Audio-Technica AT2050 microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
- Element: Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid, Omnidirectional. Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/Octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 120 Ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise: 17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 132 dB, 1 KHz At Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 77 dB, 1 KHz At 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52v DC, 4.7 Ma Typical
- Switches: Flat, Roll-Off; 10 dB Pad (Nominal)
- Weight: 412 G (14.5 Oz)
- Dimensions: 170.0 mm (6.69") Long, 52.0 mm (2.05") Maximum Body Diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-Pin XLRM-Type
- Accessories Furnished: AT8458 Shock Mount For 5/8"-27 Threaded Stands; 5/8"-27 To 3/8"-16 Threaded Adapter; Soft Protective Pouch
- Audio-Technica Case Style: R5
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.