- 501140 000000000 501140000000000
Audio-Technica AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The low-profile Audio-Technica AT4022 is an omnidirectional condenser recording mic that is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acousti...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An omnidirectional mike ideal for recording acoustic instruments.
The low-profile Audio-Technica AT4022 is an omnidirectional condenser recording mic that is outstanding for piano, acoustic guitar, and other acoustic instruments. With a flat, extended frequency response and wide dynamic range ideal for critical studio and live applications, the AT4022 microphone handles high SPLs with ease. The AT microphone's omnidirectional polar pattern preserves the "sound" of the recording location, delivering flat response and freedom from proximity effect. The Audio-Technica AT4022 mic's low-mass diaphragm improves transient response and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer. Requires 48V DC phantom power.
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range
- Flat, extended frequency response
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Omnidirectional polar pattern provides maximum ambient pickup
- Low self noise perfectly suited for digital recording equipment
- Exceptional reproduction of low frequency sounds
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
Improve your studio recordings today!
AT4022 Omnidirectional Condenser Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 146 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 156 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
Noise: 13 dB SPL
Dynamic Range (Typical): 133 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 81 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 3.0 mA typical
Switches: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
Weight: 124 g (4.4 oz)
Dimensions: 144.0 mm (5.67") long, 21.0 mm (0.83") maximum body diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories Furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; windscreen; protective carrying case
Audio-Technica Case Style: S1
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.