More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 273008 000000000 273008000000000
Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Microphone Pack
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Pack offers you a pair of AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requi...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 3,992 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Two small-diaphragm condensers for drum overheads, cymbals, and acoustic guitar recording.
The Audio-Technica AT4041SP Studio Pack offers you a pair of AT4041 studio condenser microphones. Engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and live sound, the AT4041 mic features a smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise in the high-frequency region and a transformerless output for very high SPL-handling capability - making them a great choice for drum overheads and cymbals.
The element back plate holds a fixed charge and has been aged to provide energy stabilization. The surface of the back plate is precision milled to ensure maximum charge linearity, resulting in a reduction in both frequency response peaks and diaphragm breakup distortion. This Audio-Technica pack also includes 2 stand clamps, 2 windscreens, and a protective vinyl storage case.
Requires phantom power.
- AT4041SP Studio Pack includes:
- Two AT4041 cardioid condenser microphones
- Two AT8405a stand clamps
- Two AT8159 windscreens
- Protective vinyl storage case
- About the AT4041 cardioid condenser microphone:
- Smooth, extended frequency response with a slight rise occurring in the high-frequency region
- Ideal for drum overheads, acoustic guitar, piano, horns and under snare
- Low-mass diaphragm improves transient response, increases response bandwidth and reduces handling and mechanical noise transfer
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- State of the art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
AT4041SP Studio Microphone Pack
- AT4041 Cardioid Condenser Mic:
Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: cardioid
Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 12dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity: -36dB (15.8 mV), re 1V at 1 Pa
Maximum input sound level: 145dB SPL, 1kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical): 121dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 DB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power requirements: 48V DC, 3.2 mA typical
Switch: flat, roll-off
Weight: 4.2oz. (120g)
Dimensions: 6.28" (159.5mm) long,
0.83" (21.0mm) body diameter
Output connector: integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Accessories furnished: AT8405A stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; at8159 Windscreen; protective carrying case
Audio-technica case style: S1