- Product 270571
Audio-Technica AT4051a Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT4051a mic offers you direct-coupled, balanced output that insures a clean signal even in high-output conditions. Exceptionally l...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A versatile studio workhorse.
The Audio-Technica AT4051a mic offers you direct-coupled, balanced output that insures a clean signal even in high-output conditions. Exceptionally low self-noise, very high output, and fast transient response. A condenser microphone with cardioid pattern the AT4051a accepts optional interchangeable capsules: AT4049a-EL (omnidirectional) and AT4053a-EL (hypercardioid). Switchable 80Hz hi-pass filter. Turned-brass microphone housing with black chrome plating. 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. Cardioid polar pattern.
Requires phantom power.
- Direct-coupled, balanced output
- Exceptionally low self-noise
- Very high output and fast transient response
- Accepts optional interchangeable capsules: AT4049a-EL (omnidirectional) and AT4053a-EL (hypercardioid)
- Switchable 80Hz hi-pass filter
- Turned-brass microphone housing with black chrome plating
- 20Hz-20kHz frequency response
- Maximum SPL: 146dB, 1kHz @ 1% T.H.D.
- S/N ratio: 75dB, 1kHz @ 1 Pa
A great addition to your mic locker. Order today.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Have used primarily as OH pair on drums and am very happy with results. Do not have a lot to compare these with, but the overhead mics really capture the sound of the kit in the room. Which is what I wanted. Not shrill, not boomy. Accurate and smooth with a touch of warmth. Transients are all there. A touch of soft knee compression really brings out the body of the drum sound. Like I say, happy with results. Haven't spent any time on drum sounds. They are good to go.