- 501131 000000000 501131000000000
Audio-Technica AT4053B-EL Hypercardioid Capsule
- Write a Review
The Audio-Technica AT4053B-EL Cardioid head capsule is a modular component of the Audio-Technica AT4053B, AT4049B, and AT4951B Condenser Microphone s...Read More
Provides additional versatility and functionality to Audio-Technica Modular Microphone systems.
The Audio-Technica AT4053B-EL Cardioid head capsule is a modular component of the Audio-Technica AT4053B, AT4049B, and AT4951B Condenser Microphone systems. The AT4053B-EL is one of several capsules designed to work with the Audio-Technica AT4900b-48 microphone body. It is recommended for professional recording and critical applications in broadcast. The 4053b-EL has fast response to transients and contributes to the open, transparent reproduction of even the most difficult-to-capture instruments.
The excellent rear rejection of the AT5053B's hypercardioid pattern makes it great for live sound instrument recording, where additional rear-rejection is required.
- Works With The Audio-Technica AT4053b, AT4049b, and AT4951b Condenser Microphone systems.
- Specially engineered to meet the most critical acoustic requirements of professional recording, broadcast and sound reinforcement
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Direct-coupled, balanced output results in a clean signal even under high-output conditions
- Transformerless circuitry virtually eliminates low-frequency distortion and provides superior correlation of high-speed transients
- Switchable 80 Hz hi-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Rugged turned-brass microphone housing for enduring dependability
- State-of-the-art design and manufacturing techniques ensure compliance with A-T's stringent consistency and reliability standards
- RoHS-compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on the reduction of hazardous substances (RoHS)
AT4053B-EL Hypercardioid Capsule
- Element: Externally polarized (DC bias) capacitor
Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 50 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 145 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 155 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
Noise: 16 dB SPL
Dynamic Range (Typical): 129 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 4.8 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)