- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Audio-Technica AT4060a Cardioid Condenser Tube Microphone
- Write a Review
- J30766 000000000 J30766000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Audio-Technica’s AT4060A cardioid vacuum tube condenser brings the warmth of vintage tube sound to every shade of the spectrum. With a dynamic range ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Vintage sound, rock-solid reliability and amazing versatility.
Audio-Technica’s AT4060A cardioid vacuum tube condenser brings the warmth of vintage tube sound to every shade of the spectrum. With a dynamic range that exceeds other tube microphones, it captures the subtlest nuances of vocal and instrumental performance as well as guitar cabinets and other extreme SPL environments. Featuring hand-selected, individually tested and aged tubes, the AT4060A achieves the coveted, classic sound of valve design without compromising the specification standards required for the most demanding recording situations.
Vintage tube sound with the versatile performance necessary for the most demanding studio applications
- Wide dynamic range, low self-noise and high max SPL capability
- The 2-micron-thick, vapor-deposited gold diaphragms undergo a five-step aging process so that the optimum characteristics achieved remain constant over years of use
- Dual-diaphragm capsule design maintains precise polar pattern definition across the full frequency range of the microphone
- Precision-machined, nickel-plated brass, acoustic element baffle provides enhanced element stability and optimal sensitivity
- Regulated and heavily filtered heater current prevents noise contamination of audio signal chain
- Hand-selected tubes are individually tested and aged to maintain peak performance
- Large coupling transformer provides superior low-frequency linearity
- Custom shock mount provides superior isolation
Every AT4060A is individually tested and inspected for 100 percent quality assurance. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL: 19 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: No
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: 2.10 in.
- Length: 8.46 in.
- Weight: 22.6 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: No
- Shockmount: Yes
- Power supply: Yes
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Clear Sound
- Amateur Recording
- Home Studio
- Mobile DJ
- Professional Recording
Comments about Audio-Technica AT4060a Cardioid Condenser Tube Microphone:
Very warm sound, and extremely versatile