- 275056 000000000 275056000000000
Audio-Technica AT8033 Cardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the Audio Technica AT8033 Cardioid ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile, high quality condenser mic, ideal for home studio use.
Ideal for general audio acquisition such as interviews, acoustic guitar, percussion, overheads, vocals and more, the Audio Technica AT8033 Cardioid Condenser microphone features high-SPL capability and wide frequency response. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. The mic excels in both studio and stage applications. It operates on battery or phantom power.
- All-purpose condenser microphone ideal for handheld interviews and general audio acquisition
- Excels in both studio and stage applications
- Outstanding linearity both on- and off-axis
- Features high SPL capability and wide frequency response
- Operates on battery or phantom power
- RoHS compliant”free from all substances specified in the EU directive on hazardous substances
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity
- Phantom: ”44 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Battery: ”45 dB (5.6 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Phantom: 250 ohms
- Battery: 300 ohms
- Maximum input sound level:
- Phantom: 137 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical):
- Phantom: 113 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 70 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa;
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight (microphone): 5.6 oz. (159 g)
- Dimensions: 9.29" (236 mm) long, .83" (21 mm) diameter
- Output connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Accessories furnished: AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; AT8136 foam windscreen; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; battery; protective carrying case
- Audio-Technica case style: S4
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.