- Product 275066
Audio-Technica AT854R Four-Channel Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica AT854R is a multi-channel boundary microphone with 4 cardioid condenser elements mounted in a single housing. It is ideal for high...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Four mics inone, this is an ultra-versatile unit that'll be useful in a variety of settings.
The Audio Technica AT854R is a multi-channel boundary microphone with 4 cardioid condenser elements mounted in a single housing. It is ideal for high-quality sound reinforcement and a variety of video and audio conferencing applications, especially when used with an Audio-Technica automatic SmartMixer. Its low-profile design makes the AT854R suitable for use in applications where minimum visibility is required.
The four channels of the AT854R, mounted in quadrants, are separate and independent. They can be powered and used individually or in any combination. This permits system integrators to use their own proprietary DSP algorithms for microphone control when incorporating the AT854R into an existing system.
Requires phantom power.
- The AT854R "quad mic" is ideal for a variety of video and audio conferencing applications
- Four independent cardioid condenser elements in one housing
- Four shielded, balanced lines in a single, flexible 30' (9.1 m) cable
- Individual connection and control of each channel
- Low-profile design for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid (x4)
- Frequency response: 70-16,000 Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”37 dB (12.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum input sound level: 134 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic range (typical): 105 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 65 db, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom power requirements: 9-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Weight: 16.4 oz. (465 g)
- Dimensions: 5.91" (150.0 mm) maximum diameter, 1.09" (27.6 mm) Height
- Dimensions (power module): 3.66" (92.9 mm) long, .74" (18.9 mm) diameter
- Output connectors: Microphone: Neutrik MiniCon (9 pins used); Cable: Four 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 30' (9.1 m) long, 0.28" (7.0 mm) diameter, shielded, with a miniature multi-contact plug at microphone end and four independent XLRM-type output connectors