- 275073 000000000 275073000000000
Audio-Technica AT898C Unterminated Subminiature Cardioid Condenser Lavalier Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Super discreet design with maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction.
The Audio Technica AT989C is an unterminated version of the AT898 Subminiature Condenser Lavalier Microphone. Designed to be worn as a lavalier or hidden in clothing, Audio-Technica's discreet-design cardioid AT898c offers maximum intelligibility, accurate voice reproduction and unobtrusive appearance for use in houses of worship, broadcast studios, theaters, etc. Its switchable low-frequency roll-off reduces sensitivity to popping. Includes a 55" unterminated cable and an accessory kit.
Requires phantom power.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Maximum intelligibility and clean, accurate reproduction for lecturers, stage and television talent, and houses of worship
- Low-profile design (a mere 5 mm in diameter) is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Extensive array of provided accessories includes a clothing clip, viper clip, magnet clip and lanyard (black models only), windscreens, interchangeable single and double mic holders
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Subminiature, fixed-charge back plate condenser
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency response: 200-15,000 Hz
- Low Frequency roll-off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open circuit sensitivity: ”43 dB (6.3 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Power requirements: Voltage Range: 1.1 - 12V, Current Consumption: 0.5 mA typical at 9V
- Weight: 0.03 oz. (0.9 g)
- Dimensions: 0.91" (23 mm) long, 0.21" (5.30 mm) diameter
- Cable: 55" (1.4 m), unterminated
- Audio-Technica case style: M30
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.