- #K35854 000000000 K35854000000000
Audio-Technica ATM350PL Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Piano Mounting System (9" Gooseneck)
- Write a Review
Designed for use with pianos, the ATM350PL UniMount mounting system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Versatile and position-adjustable microphone system for acoustic piano.
Designed for use with pianos, the ATM350PL UniMount mounting system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491P magnetic piano mount and its strong, flexible AT8490L 9 in. gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any metal portion of the piano and positioned to stay where you want it.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Rejects feedback and unwanted acoustic material
- Clamps safely and securely to metal surfaces
- Broad frequency response
- Very high SPL
A traditionally tricky task made easier. Order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 159 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .5 in.
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Weight: .5 oz.
- Diameter: .74 in.
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: Module included
- Cable: 13 ft.
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.