- K35855 000000000 K35855000000000
Audio-Technica ATM350W Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Woodwind Mounting System (5" Gooseneck)
- Write a Review
Designed for use with woodwinds, the ATM350W UniMount system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Low-profile woodwind mic with versatile mounting system.
Designed for use with woodwinds, the ATM350W UniMount system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491W woodwind mount and strong, flexible AT8490 5 in. gooseneck, the mic can be securely fastened to any woodwind instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how much you move the instrument as you play.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
- Low profile
- Broad frequency response
- High SPL
- Clip and power supply included
A better way to mic woodwinds. Order soon.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 159 dB
- Connector: XLR
- Capsule: Condenser
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Phantom power required: Yes
- Diameter: .5 in.
- Length: 1.5 in.
- Weight: .5 oz.
- Diameter: .74 in.
- Length: 3.6 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Mount: Yes
- Power supply: Module included
- Cable: 13 ft.
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.