Audio-Technica ATW-2192a 2000 Series Headworn Omni Wireless System (Used)
- Write a Review
- Product #740011
Pro quality 10-channel UHF wireless system with headworn omnidirectional mic, bodypack transmitter.
The 10-channel Audio-Technica ATW-2192a 2000 Series Wireless System is frequency-agile and suitable for a variety of UHF wireless applications. You'll value the ATW-2192a at live performances, fixed installations, and as a public address system. The ATW-2192a is a natural for A/V rental houses and places of worship.
Part of Audio-Technica's second-generation 2000 Wireless Series, the ATW-2192a system offers all the advantages of high-quality, professional wireless at an extremely affordable price. Professional features include 2 available frequency bands and switchable antenna power, plus a MicroSet Submachine Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone.
Offering 10 selectable channels in 1 of 2 UHF frequency ranges and True Diversity UHF wireless technology, Audio-Technica's ATW-2192a boasts automatic frequency scanning. At the touch of a button, AFS automatically determines and sets the best available frequency.
The ATW-2192a wireless system's 10 channels may be used together without any frequency coordination problems or group selection issues. The Audio-Technica ATW-2192a also incorporates A-T's digital Tone Lock squelch plus an easy-to-read LCD display.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Includes ATW-R2100a receiver, ATW-T210a UniPak Bodypack Transmitter, and a MIcroSet Headworn Microphone
- Serious advances in affordable professional wireless
- Clear sound quality and rock-solid, dependable performance
- Automatic frequency scanning
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of 2 UHF frequency ranges
- Antenna power available for powered antennas & other in-line RF devices
- True Diversity operation selects the better signal from the 2 receiver sections, reducing dropouts
- Tone Lock tone squelch system fights interference
- Rugged metal half-rack receiver with soft-touch controls and LCD display
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output jacks enable use with a wide variety of audio gear
- Switchable transmitter power output with high and low settings offered
- Includes rackmount kit and detachable UHF antennas
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops between the sound system and receiver
MicroSet Subminiature Omnidirectional Condenser Headworn Microphone
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design-flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
This affordable system will keep you sounding good while on the move. Order today!
ATW-2192a 2000 Series Headworn Omni Wireless System Specifications:
- Operating Frequencies: UHF Band D: 656.125 to 678.500MHz, Band I: 487.125 to 506.500MHz
- Number of channels: 10
- Not all frequencies are available in all areas. Please check with local regulations.
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: ±40kHz
- Dynamic Range: > 110dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 1% (at 1kHz, ±20kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 100m (300'), typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 5Ω C to +45Ω C 41Ω F to 113Ω F
- Battery and LCD performance may be reduced at very low temperatures.
- Frequency Response: 100Hz to 15kHz (+1dB, -3dB)
- Dimensions: 232.0mm (9.13") long, 48.0mm (1.89") diameter
- Net Weight: 252g (8.9oz.), without batteries
- Accessory included: AT8456a Quiet-Flex stand clamp
- ATW-R2100a Receiver
- Receiving System: True diversity
- Image Rejection: 60dB nominal, 55dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20dBuV at 60dB S/N ratio (50Ω termination)
- Maximum Output Level XLR, balanced: +9 dBV
- 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: +4 dBV
- Balanced Audio Output Attenuator: Two position switch: 0 / -12dB
- Antenna Input: BNC-type, 50Ω Bias voltage 12V DC, 60 mA, each
- Power Requirements: 12-18V DC, 500 mA
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 210.0mm (8.27") x 162.2mm (6.39") x 44.0mm (1.73")
- Not including BNC connectors or feet.
- Net Weight: 1.0 kg (35.3 oz), without accessories
- 2 flexible UHF antennas; AC adapter (country dependent); rackmount adapters
- ATW-T210a UniPak Bodypack Transmitter
- RF Power Output:
- High: 30 mW
- Low: 10 mW (switchable), at 50Ω
- Spurious emissions: Following federal and national
- Input connections: 4-pin locking connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: 2 - 1.5V AA, not included
- Battery life:
- High: 7 hours (alkaline)
- Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
- (Depending on battery type and use pattern)
- Dimensions (WxDxH) 66.0mm (2.60") x 22.5mm (0.89") x 92.3mm (3.63")
- Net Weight: 81g (2.9 oz), without batteries
- MicroSet Headworn Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser Polarized Pattern: Omnidirectional
- Low frequency roll-off: 20-20,000Hz
- Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
- Current consumption: 0.1 mA typical at 5V
- Voltage range: 2.5-11V
- Weight: Microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g (0.09oz)
- Power module (wired only): 85g (3.0oz)
- Dimensions: Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter, Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Output connector (power module) cable: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter