Quality bodypack transmitter that gives you 300' range and input flexibility.
An integral part of Audio-Technica's 2000 Series, the versatile ATW-T210a UniPak bodypack transmitter has both low- and high- impedance inputs plus a bias connection, for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones, as well as Hi-Z instrument pickups.
Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones
- Rugged housing with a reversible clothing clip
- Recessed locking HRS-type microphone input connector
- LED "on" indicator
- 10 compatible user-switchable channels in one of two UHF frequency ranges
- Microphone or line input with DC bias voltage
- Internal channel selector switch
- Internal trim controls for mic and line inputs
- Integrated two-position top-mounted power/mute switch
- Digital Tone Lock to identify the wireless transmitter to the receiver
- Operates on two AA batteries
- Battery lifeHigh: 7 hours (alkaline), Low: 9 hours (alkaline)
Order an ATW-T210a UniPak Transmitter for freedom as a singer, presenter, or performer.