- J72232 000000000 J72232000000000
Audio-Technica Audio-Technica ATM350UL Cardioid Condenser Instrument Microphone with Universal Clip-on Mounting System (9" Gooseneck)
- Write a Review
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Flexible instrument mic with 9 in. gooseneck mounting system.
The microphone’s cardioid polar pattern isolates the instrument by reducing side and rear pickup, and the switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter on the in-line power module helps control undesired low-frequency noise. The system also includes an AT8468 violin mount with a hook-and-loop fastener and a protective carrying case.
Designed for use with brass, saxophone and other instruments, the ATM350UL UniMount® mounting system gives you the tools to perform with confidence. The system features the ATM350a cardioid condenser microphone, a high-SPL mic that provides a clear, well-balanced response from any instrument. When teamed with the included AT8491U universal clip-on mount and strong, flexible AT8490L 9" gooseneck, the mic can be clipped securely to the bell of your instrument and positioned to stay where you want it – the gooseneck won’t flop around no matter how aggressively you move the instrument as you play.
- Low-profile mic design for minimum visibility
- Crisp, clear, well-balanced microphone response, even at high SPLs
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear
- UniMount universal clip-on mount attaches securely to instrument bell
- Rugged UniMount 9 in. gooseneck rigidly holds its shape
Call or click to order today.
- Analog or digital: Analog
- Frequency response: 40Hz – 20kHz
- Max SPL: 130dB
- Connectivity: XLR
- Capsule: Dynamic
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Type: Mounted
- Switches: Not specified
- Phantom power required: No
- Diameter: .48 in.
- Length: 1.49 in.
- Weight: 3.2 oz.
- Case: Yes
- Clip: Yes
- Shockmount: No
- Power supply: Not applicalbe
- Cable: No
- Stand: No
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.