- 485622 000002000 485622000002000
Audio-Technica BP892-TH MicroSet Headworn Microphone with Power Module
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892-TH MicroSet mic with power module offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A headworn condenser mic with omnidirectional
polar pattern providing natural audio.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892-TH MicroSet mic with power module offers you high-quality, low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear-and-accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892-TH headworn mic hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the Audio-Technica MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic.
The Audio-Technica BP892-TH's headset microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers, and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, this headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
The Audio-Technica BP892-TH headworn microphone comes in beige with a choice of the following:
Unterminated: 55" (1.4m) unterminated cable
Lemo/M180 connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using Lemo connector
3.5 mm connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated for Sennheiser wireless systems using locking 3.5mm connector
TA4F connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA4F connector for Shure wireless systems
TA5F connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with TA5F connector for ATW-U101 and Lectrosonics wireless systems
HRS connector: 55" (1.4m) cable terminated with locking 4-pin connector for A-T UniPak wireless systems
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Microphone comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn mic for maximum stability and comfort
- High-pass filter on power module provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
BP892-TH MicroSet Headworn Microphone with Power Module
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency response: 20-20,000Hz
Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18dB/octave
Open circuit sensitivity: -49dB (3.5 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum input sound level: 135dB SPL, 1kHz at 3% T.H.D.
Dynamic range (typical): 104dB, 1kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 63dB, 1kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom power requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Microphone, boom & earpiece - 2.6g/0.09oz
Power module: 85g (3.0oz.)
Microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
Boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
Power module (wired only): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
Output connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking, 4-pin connector
Audio-Technica case style: M31
AT8539 power module;
AT8440 cable clip; two AT8157 windscreens; two AT8156 element covers; moisture guard; belt clip; carrying case
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.