- Product 485332
Audio-Technica BP892CT5 Omnidirectional Headworn Condenser mic w/o Power Supply
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892CT5 MicroSet offers the incredible low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inco...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package.
Audio-Technica's high-SPL BP892CT5 MicroSet offers the incredible low-profile, high-performance audio. Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892 hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue. For maximum stability and comfort, the included AT8464 dual-ear microphone mount converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
The microphone features a flat, extended frequency response and other outstanding performance specifications, resulting in extremely intelligible, natural audio for stage and television talent, lecturers and houses of worship. Protected by a highly durable Parylene coating, the new headworn mic is built to stand up to the rigors of day-to-day use.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Extremely intelligible natural audio
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design”flexible, lightweight contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit with or without glasses
- Comes equipped with AT8464 Dual-Ear Microphone Mount that converts single ear-worn MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit for maximum stability and comfort
- 55" (1.4 m) cable terminated with TA5F-type connector for Lectrosonics wireless systems
- Element: fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar pattern: omnidirectional
- Frequency response: 20-20,000 hz
- Low frequency roll-off: 80Hz, 18 db/octave (wired only)
- Open circuit sensitivity:“49db (3.5mv) re 1v at 1 pa
- Impedance: 250?s (wired only)
- Maximum input sound level: 135db spl, 1kHz at 3% t.h.d.
- Dynamic range (typical): 104 db, 1kHz at max spl (wired only)
- Signal-to-noise ratio: 63db, 1kHz at 1 pa
- Phantom power requirements: 11-52v dc, 2 ma typical (wired only)
- Switch: flat, roll-off (wired only)
- Current consumption: 0.1 ma typical at 5V (wireless only)
- Voltage range: 2.5-11V (wireless only)
- Weight (microphone): microphone, boom & earpiece: 2.6g (0.09oz)
- Weight (power module): 85g (3.0oz)
- (wired only)
- Dimensions: microphone: 8.1mm (0.32") long, 2.6mm (0.10") diameter
- boom: 98.4mm (3.87") long, 1.07mm (0.04") diameter
- Dimensions (power module): 97.6mm (3.84") long, 18.9mm (0.74") diameter
- (wired only)
- Output connector (power module): integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 1.4m (55") long (permanently attached to microphone), 1.6mm (0.06") diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with locking 4-pin connector (wired only)
- Audio-technica case style: M31