- Product H84882
Audio-Technica System 8 Wireless System includes: ATW-R800 Receiver and ATW-T801 UniPak Transmitter
- Write a Review
System 8 Wireless Systems are designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The ATW-801-T2 system includes the ATW-...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Wireless system - you supply the microphone.
System 8 Wireless Systems are designed for reliable performance, easy setup and clear, natural sound quality. The ATW-801-T2 system includes the ATW-R800 receiver and ATW-T801 UniPak transmitter.
This system transmits on the T2 band. The band is fixed, and if you are getting multiple systems, you'll want to be sure that each system occupies a different band.
A novel "dipole" antenna system on the receiver improves operation by providing a "ground" element in addition to the usual "signal" element. Line-of-sight operation is good to about 200 feet.
The System 8 Wireless is a well-made, reliable, good-sounding wireless solution from one of the leaders in wireless audio technology, introduced at an affordable price. There are cheaper wireless systems on the market, but many of them lack depth and presence. The System 8 is professionally presentable for guitarists, vocalists, exercise instructors, ministers, auctioneers, business speakers and teachers of all kinds.
No microphone or guitar/instrument cable is supplied with this system.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Easy operation and clear, natural sound quality
- Reliable performance and durable construction
- Advanced dipole antenna system for extended operating range
- Power, RF, and AF Peak indicators
- Volume control, 1/4" output jack and user-adjustable squelch
- AA operation on transmitter
Order today to supplement youre lavalier, headset or instrument.
- Operating Frequency: VHF highband, 169 MHz to 172 MHz
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Deviation: +/-10 kHz
- Dynamic Range: >/=90 dB (A-weighted), typical
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <1% (at 1 kHz, +/-10 kHz deviation)
- Operating Range: 200' (60 m) typical
- Operating Temperature Range: 40 F (4 C) to 110 F (43 C)
- Frequency Response: 80 Hz to 13 kHz
- RECEIVER SPECIFICATIONS
- Receiving System: Non-diversity, single-channel, dual antenna system
- Image Rejection: 50 dB minimum
- RF Sensitivity: 20 dBuV at 60 dB S/N ratio (50 ohms termination)
- Audio Output: 1/4" (6.3 mm), unbalanced: 700 mV (1 kHz modulation, 10 kHz deviation, 100k ohm load), nominal
- Power Supply: 100-240V AC (50/60 Hz) to 12V DC .5A (center positive) switched mode external power supply
- Dimensions: 7.48" (190.0 mm) W x 1.82" (46.2 mm) H x 5.06" (128.5 mm) D
- Net Weight: 11.8 oz (335 grams)
- Accessory Included: Power supply
- BODY-PACK TRANSMITTER SPECIFICATIONS
- RF Power Output: 10 mW
- Spurious Emissions: Following federal and national regulations
- Input Connections: Four-pin Locking Connector
- Pin 1: GND
- Pin 2: INST INPUT
- Pin 3: MIC INPUT
- Pin 4: DC BIAS +9V
- Batteries: Two 1.5V AA Alkaline (not included)
- Battery Life: 8 hours (alkaline)
- Depending on battery type and use pattern
- Dimensions: 2.76" (70.2 mm) W x 4.08" (103.7 mm) H x 0.98" (24.9 mm) D
- Net Weight: 3.0 oz (84.5 grams)
- (without battery)