- Product 275129
Audio-Technica U851R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered Audio Technica U851R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microph...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A mic that gets tough jobs done right in recording and sound reinforcement.
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered Audio Technica U851R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology. It accepts interchangeable condenser elements--available for boundary microphones in cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851R is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rearor the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance black finish for minimum visibility
Add it to your mic locker today.
U851R UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Half cardioid (carioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 134 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 108 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 78 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, rool-off
Weight: 9.2 oz (262 g)
Dimensions (L x W x H): 4.25" x 3.31 x 0.91", (108.0 mm x 84.0 mm x 23.0 mm)
Output Connector: TB3M-type
Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long, 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F and XLRM-type connectors
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: soft protective pouch