- H73902 000000000 H73902000000000
Audio-Technica U851RO Omnidirectional boundary mic
- Write a Review
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851RO offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent ...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 1,912 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Offers outstanding speech intelligibility, transparent sound, and wide frequency response.
Featuring breakthrough audio and mechanical design innovations, the phantom-powered U851RO offers outstanding speech intelligibility and transparent sound quality for surface-mount applications. The omnidirectional microphone is equipped with a PivotPoint rotating output connector, UniSteep filter and UniGuard RFI-shielding technology.
The U851RO accepts interchangeable condenser elements in cardioid and hypercardioid polar patterns. With a heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads to minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone, the U851RO is equipped with self-contained electronics, eliminating the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Low-profile element provides uniform omnidirectional polar pattern with 360º acceptance angle
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicone foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Get great results for your recordings with this essential mic. Order today.
U851RO Omnidirectional boundary mic
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Omnidirectional in hemisphere above mounting surface
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: -31 dB (28.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 132 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (typical): 111 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-to-noise ratio: 73 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 4 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight: 262 g (9.2 oz)
Dimensions: 108.0 mm (4.25") maximum length,
84.0 mm (3.31") maximum width,
23.0 mm (0.91") maximum height
Output Connector: TB3M-type
Cable: 7.6 m (25.0') long, 3.2 mm (0.13") diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type and XLRM-type connectors
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C cardioid (120);
UE-H hypercardioid (100)
Accessory Furnished: Soft protective pouch