- 275132 000001000 275132000001000
Audio-Technica U853AU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
Equipped with Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U853AU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hangin...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
Equipped with Audio-Technica's UniLine line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U853AU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hanging Microphone features UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The battery or phantom-pored microphone accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. It also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
- Operates on battery or phantom power
A hanging mic of superior quality. Order today.
U853AU UniPoint UniLIne Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”38 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”39 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: Phantom 200 ohms; Battery 270 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 130 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery 120 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom 110dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery 100 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
Battery Current/ Life: 0.4 mA / 1200 hours typical (alkaline)
Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
Weight (microphone): 1.1 oz (30 g)
Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz. (139 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 6.14" (156.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", (84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm)
Output Connector (power module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-C Cardioid (120); UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8531 power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter; battery
Audio Technica: M32
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.