- #275135 000001000 275135000001000
Audio-Technica U853PM UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Write a Review
Designed for permanent installation, the Audio Technica U853PM UniPoint cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Ideal for choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages.
Designed for permanent installation, the Audio Technica U853PM UniPoint cardioid condenser hanging microphone comes equipped with a wall/ceiling plate power module. The U853PM microphone is phantom-powered and features UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It accepts interchangeable elements, available in cardioid, hypercardioid, omnidirectional and UniLine line cardioid polar patterns. Its 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for suspension over choirs, instrumental groups and theater stages
- Wall/ceiling plate power module permits permanent installation in standard metal U.S. single gang electrical box
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U853PM UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Hanging Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom ”39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa; Battery ”39 dB (10.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 200 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 128 dB, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 102dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switches: Flat, roll-off; 0 dB/ +10 dB gain setting
Weight (microphone): 0.5 oz (14 g)
Weight (Power Module): 3.4 oz. (97 g)
Dimensions (Microphone): 1.34" (34.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) diameter
Dimensions Power Module (H x W x D): 2.80" x 4.55" x 1.42", (71.0 mm x 115.5 mm x 36.0 mm)
Output Connector: Screw terminals
Cable: 25' (7.6 m) long, permanently attached 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor, shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
Optional interchangeable elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360); UE-UL Uniline (90)
Accessories Furnished: AT8153 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8451 steel hanger; AT8534 wall/ceiling power module; AT8438 5/8"-27 stand adapter
Audio Technica: M12