- Product 275144
Audio-Technica U857AU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Adapter Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Audio-Technica's U857AU incorporates the most essential ingredients for quality sound reproduction for a wide range of installed applications. Equipp...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Put it where you need it...easily!
Audio-Technica's U857AU incorporates the most essential ingredients for quality sound reproduction for a wide range of installed applications. Equipped with A-T's UniLine line-cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U857AU features a small-diameter gooseneck with virtually no "memory." Its ultra-flexible, robust design permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. The 16.81" long UniLine condenser direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand. Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The battery or phantom powered gooseneck microphone also offers an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 (not included)
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Direct mounts to any 5/8"-27 stand, or to included threaded mounting flange
- Operates on battery or phantom power
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: Phantom: ”42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa ; Battery: ”43 dB (7.0 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: Phantom: 200 ohms; Battery: 270 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: Phantom 133 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; Battery: 123 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): Phantom: 109 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL; Battery: 99 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Battery Type: 1.5V AA/UM3
- Battery Current/Life: 0.4 mA/1200 hours typical (alkaline)
- Switch: Off, on-flat, on-roll-off
- Weight (Microphone): 4.6 oz (131 g)
- Weight (Power Module): 4.9 oz (139 g)
- Dimensions (Microphone): 16.58" (421 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter
- Dimensions (Power Module): 3.31" x 2.48" x 0.87", 84.0 mm x 63.0 mm x 22.0 mm (H x W x D)
- Output Connector (Power Module): Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Cable: 9.8' (3.0 m) long (permanently attached to microphone), 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 2-conductor shielded cable with TA3F-type connector
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C cardioid (120 );UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360 )
- Accessories Furnished: AT8531 power module; AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8663 A-mount flange; AT8664 A-mount cable pass-through adapter; battery
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M33