More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- 275148 000000000 275148000000000
Audio-Technica U857QU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser micro...Click To Read More About This Product
Earn up to 2,152 (1x) in bonus points today for this item!
6-Month*** financing available
Put it where you need it...easily!
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector; it is 19.17" long. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U857QU is a phantom-powered podium microphone with an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 (not included)
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
U857QU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”35 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
Impedance: 250 ohms
Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max
Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
Switch: Flat, roll-off
Weight: 5.7 oz (161 g)
Dimensions: 19.17" (487.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C UniLine (120)UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
Audio-Technica Case Style: M35