- 275148 000000000 275148000000000
Audio-Technica U857QU UniPoint UniLine Condenser Quick Mount Gooseneck Microphone
- Write a Review
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser micro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Put it where you need it...easily!
Featuring Audio-Technica's UniLine line cardioid element with a tightly focused 90 acceptance angle, the U857QU quick-mount gooseneck condenser microphone is designed to plug directly into a panel- or desk-mounted XLRF-type connector; it is 19.17" long. Its ultra-flexible, robust gooseneck permits easy adjustment into desired shape while resisting inadvertent repositioning. Featuring UniGuard innovations that offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. The U857QU is a phantom-powered podium microphone with an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- UniLine polar pattern provides narrow 90 acceptance angle
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Easy-to-adjust, rugged, small-diameter, alternating gooseneck with virtually no "memory" permits quick positioning into desired shape
- UniSteep filter provides a steep low-frequency attenuation to improve sound pickup without affecting voice quality
- Self-contained electronics eliminate need for external power module
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 90 to 360 (not included)
- Two-stage foam windscreen yields dramatically improved resistance to P-pops and other breath blasts
- Quick-mount design with 3-pin XLRM-type connector insert at base plugs into any standard XLRF-type surface or cable connector
- Included shock mount attenuates noise, shock and vibration transmitted through the mounting surface
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Line Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”35 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 250 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 135 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 115 dB, 1 kHz at Max
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 5.7 oz (161 g)
- Dimensions: 19.17" (487.0 mm) long, 0.48" (12.2 mm) head diameter, 0.74" (18.9 mm) base diameter
- Output Connector: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-C UniLine (120)UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
- Accessories Furnished: AT8154 two-stage foam windscreen; AT8662 shock mount
- Audio-Technica Case Style: M35
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.