- 270502 000000000 270502000000000
Audio-Technica U873R Handheld Hypercardioid Condenser Microphone
- Write a Review
The U873R UniPoint hypercardioid condenser microphone offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications. The micro...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Maintaining the Audio-Technica tradition of clear and transparent sound quality
The U873R UniPoint hypercardioid condenser microphone offers smooth, accurate audio reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications. The microphone is equipped with A-T's UniGuard technology for unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference. It also features an 80 Hz UniSteep filter that reduces pickup of unwanted low-frequency ambient noise. The microphone's special internal shock mounting eliminates virtually all handling and cable noise. Designed for distortion-free output even in intense sound fields, interchangeable elements (cardioid, hypercardioid and omnidirectional) permit selection of angle-of-acceptance from 100 degrees to 360 degrees.
Requires phantom power.
- Designed for high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording and broadcasting
- Smooth, accurate reproduction for handheld and fixed-mount applications
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Integral 80 Hz high-pass filter switch and 10 dB pad switch
- Accepts interchangeable elements to permit angle of acceptance from 100 degrees to 360degrees
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise
- High sensitivity and high SPL capability
- Robust design for enduring dependability
- ELEMENT: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- POLAR PATTERN: Hypercardioid
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 70-20,000 Hz
- LOW FREQUENCY ROLL-OFF: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- OPEN CIRCUIT SENSITIVITY: ”41 dB (8.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- IMPEDANCE: 200 ohms
- MAXIMUM INPUT SOUND LEVEL: 155 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- DYNAMIC RANGE (TYPICAL): 131 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- SIGNAL-TO-NOISE RATIO: 70 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- PHANTOM POWER REQUIREMENTS: 11-52V DC, 3 mA typical
- SWITCHES: Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad
- WEIGHT: 5.6 oz (160 g)
- DIMENSIONS: 6.17" (156.7 mm) long, 1.48" (37.7 mm) head diameter
- OUTPUT CONNECTOR: Integral 3-pin XLRM-type
- OPTIONAL INTERCHANGEABLE ELEMENTS: UE-C cardioid (120 degrees); UE-O omnidirectional (360 degrees)
- ACCESSORIES FURNISHED: AT8122 foam windscreen; AT8405a stand clamp for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; soft protective pouch
- AUDIO-TECHNICA CASE STYLE: S2
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.