- Product 275157
Audio-Technica U891RW UniPoint Cardioid Condenser Boundary Microphone with Switch
- Write a Review
The versatile U891RW cardioid condenser boundary microphone from Audio-Technica features a touch-sensitive on-off switch that can be set to three mod...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Very versatile both in application and operation.
The versatile U891RW cardioid condenser boundary microphone from Audio-Technica features a touch-sensitive on-off switch that can be set to three modes: press-on/press-off, press to talk, and press to mute. The phantom-powered boundary microphone is equipped with an innovative PivotPoint rotating output connector and an LED status indicator. UniGuard innovations offer unsurpassed immunity from radio frequency interference, and an 80 Hz low-cut UniSteep filter reduces pickup of low-frequency ambient noise. A heavy die-cast case and silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone. The plate mic's self-contained electronics eliminate the need for an external power module.
- Designed for surface-mount applications such as high-quality sound reinforcement, professional recording, television, conferencing and other demanding sound pickup situations
- Ultra-quiet electronic switch can be set to any of three operating modes: "touch-on/ touch-off," "touch-to-talk" and "touch-to-mute"
- PivotPoint rotating output connector allows cable to exit from either the rear or the bottom of the microphone
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- UniGuard RFI-shielding technology offers outstanding rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI)
- Small-diameter UniPoint capsule near boundary eliminates phase distortion and delivers clear, high-output performance
- Heavy die-cast case and non-slip silicon foam bottom pads minimize coupling of surface vibration to the microphone
- Low-profile design with low-reflectance finish for minimum visibility
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Half-cardioid, (cardioid in hemisphere above mounting surface)
- Frequency Response: 30-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off: 80 Hz, 18 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: ”34 dB (19.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 130 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 104 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-To-Noise Ratio: 68 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 11-52V DC, 2 mA typical
- Switch: Touch-sensitive control: on/off; Switch function: touch on/off, momentary on, momentary off; Flat, roll-off
- Weight: 9.3 oz (264 g)
- Dimensions: 4.25" (108.0 mm) long, 3.31" (84.0 mm) maximum width, 0.91" (23.0 mm) height
- Output Connector: TB3M-type
- Cable: 25.0' (7.6 m) long, 0.13" (3.2 mm) diameter, 5-conductor shielded cable (2 conductors under shield; 3 control wires outside shield); TA3F-type connector at microphone end, output end stripped and tinned for connection to electronic device
- Optional Interchangeable Elements: UE-H hypercardioid (100); UE-O omnidirectional (360)
- Accessories Furnished: Soft protective pouch