- J45130 000001000 J45130000001000
Audix B60 Bodypack Transmitter
- Write a Review
The Performance Series bodypack boasts contemporary and comfortable design. Rugged construction and ease of use make the B60 ideal for all users and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
64 MHz bodypack transmitter, part of the Audix Performance Series wireless system.
The Performance Series bodypack boasts contemporary and comfortable design. Rugged construction and ease of use make the B60 ideal for all users and applications. There is a convenient soft mute switch at the top of the housing which serves as an on-off switch when needed. The B60 bodypack features a high contrast LCD display with group, channel, and battery indicator. It is designed for use with all Audix lavalier, headworn, and instrument mics, and is also excellent for guitar and bass.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 64 MHz Wide spectrum transmitter
- Durable metal housing
Scan, sync, play with Audix Performance Wireless Systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.