- 485628 000000000 485628000000000
Audix I-5 and CabGrabber Package
- Write a Review
This microphone package conveniently combines an Audix i5 instrument microphone and the Cab Grabber for mounting it on the cab where it can be proper...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Grab your cab's sound with this mic holder and mic kit.
This microphone package conveniently combines an Audix i5 instrument microphone and the Cab Grabber for mounting it on the cab where it can be properly positioned.
Audix i5 Instrument Microphone
The cardioid pattern Audix i5 instrument microphone is a dynamic mic with a smooth, uniform frequency response of 50Hz-16kHz with SPL handling of 140dB. It's versatile enough to handle a wide variety of applications and music genres. It sounds great on vocals, snare, and guitar amps, with a clarity that will astound you.
The Audix i5 features a durable cast zinc alloy body, dent-resistant grille, and black E-coat finish. It includes a heavy-duty mic clip and carrying pouch.
Cab Grabber Microphone Holder
The Audix Cab Grabber is an innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets. Holding mics weighing up to 1 pound, the Cab Grabber works on speaker cabinets with 14" or less depth. Keeps your mic precisely positioned. And once you have your mic positioned for the best sound, you don't have to worry about it being bumped out of place.
- An innovative miking solution for guitar amps and cabinets
- Allows for precise positioning
- Simple, elegant, compact, and easy to use
- No tools required
- Adjustable, tension-held
- Mic arm hand tightens firmly into position
- Holds mics weighing up to 1 lb.
- Works on cabinets with flat surface or recessed edge
- Will clamp to side of cabinet or over top
- Fits 8“14" cabinets and amps
- Durable steel construction
- Type: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 50Hz - 16kHz
- Impedence: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: @1k 1.5 mV/Pa
- SPL handling of 140dB
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.