- Product J45156
Audix R42 Dual Channel Receiver
- Write a Review
Two channel diversity receiver including antennas, power supply, rack mount, and BNC cables for front mounting antennas. With the R42 Kit a variety o...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Dual-channel diversity receiver, part of the Audix Performance Series wireless system.
Two channel diversity receiver including antennas, power supply, rack mount, and BNC cables for front mounting antennas. With the R42 Kit a variety of combination packs can be tailored to a specific application depending on what type of transmitter and mics are needed. With the addition of the ADS48 antenna distribution system, a total of four R42 systems (8 channels of wireless) will fit compactly into just 5 rack spaces and run off of one set of antennas.
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 32 MHz Wide spectrum receiver
- 106 Pre-coordinated frequencies for quick, easy and reliable set up
- One-touch auto scan searches for clear channel
- One-touch sync links transmitter to receiver via infrared beam
Scan, sync, play with Audix Performance Wireless Systems.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.