- Product 277146
Audix RAD-360 Wireless Microphone System with OM3 Capsule
- Write a Review
The Audix RAD-360 is a frequency agile UHF wireless microphone system with 193 selectable frequencies and dual-tuner, true diversity receiver. Operat...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A professional level UHF wireless microphone system.
The Audix RAD-360 is a frequency agile UHF wireless microphone system with 193 selectable frequencies and dual-tuner, true diversity receiver. Operating in the UHF band between 638”806 MHz, The RAD-360 wireless mic is designed for a wide range of professional applications including live performances, regional sound companies, fixed installations, corporate meetings and events, and houses of worship.
The Audix RAD-360 receiver features easy-to-use and easy-to-read menu driven displays. Both the receiver and the transmitter are synthesizer controlled via Phase Locked Loop (PLL) for stable Radio Frequency (RF) signals.
The Audix RAD-360 receiver is rack-mountable for either 1 or 2 systems into a standard 19 inch rack with optional rack mount kits. An optional Amplified Antenna Distribution System (ADS-4) is available, allowing up to 4 systems to be run off a single pair of antennas, and one DC power supply. An optional antenna booster (AB-1), which can be wall-mounted or mic stand mounted, is available to strengthen incoming signals, improve signal to noise ratio, and increase the RF range.
The handheld transmitter is constructed with a durable metal housing and features the legendary performance of the OM3 dynamic microphone that has set standards in the pro audio industry for clarity, feedback rejection, and dependability. The transmitter has a convenient gain setting control that will enable a -10, -20, or -30 dB pad to help prevent overload or distortion. The modular design of the threaded capsule housing assembly means that the user can easily change the transmitter mic capsule from one model to another in a matter of seconds.
ANT-1 3/4 Wave UHF whip antenna (2)
PS-110R DC power supply (110 VAC, 12V”350 milliamp,)
CC360 Zippered carrying case
MC-360T Microphone clip for handheld transmitter
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- Frequency Agile: All Audix RAD-360 UHF transmitters and receivers can be programmed for 193 frequencies (in increments of .125 Hz) with the 24 MHz band width of the system being used. A total of 12-16 systems can be configured to operate simultaneously, depending on the location and environmental conditions.
- Soft-key Controls: Gain setting and frequency selection are very quick and easy-to-use.
- Menu Driven Displays: All transmitters and receivers feature menu driven LCD displays, which are back-lit and easy-to-read. Information displayed includes frequency selected, audio signal strength, A/B antenna indicator, mute status, RF indicator, battery indicator, audio levels, and lock/unlock status.
- Noise Squelch Circuitry: Analyzes signal quality instead of signal strength.
- Controls the possibility of annoying sudden "bursts" coming through the receiver.
- Surface Acoustic Wave (S.A.W.) Filters: Help to insure that the system is free from RF interference.
- Tone Key Squelch: Eliminates unwanted noise from entering the system.
- Tuned Antennas: 3/4 Wave antennas are tuned to specific frequencies for RF stability.
- Audio Output: The rear receiver panel includes both balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (1/4") output jacks
- RF Level Meters: Monitors signal strength and optimizes transmitter gain settings
- Audio Meters: Monitors audio levels and helps to optimize transmitter gain settings.
- Battery Power Indicators: Battery power levels can be read from both the receiver and the transmitter.
- Set and Lock Function: Easy to use switches allow frequencies to be easily changed, set, and locked.
- Sensitivity Adjustment: Handheld transmitters feature additional PAD settings of -10, dB -20 dB and -30 dB.
- Interchangeable Head Assemblies: The RAD-360 handheld transmitters feature simple-to-change
- threaded capsule assemblies. Change or replace capsules in a matter of seconds.
- Durable Metal Housings: All three components of the RAD360”receiver, handheld transmitter,
RAD-360 Wireless Microphone System with OM3 Capsule
- Frequency Range: 638 MHz”804 MHz
Switchable Frequencies: 193 (per system group of 24 MHz spaced .125 Hz apart)
Freq Response: 40 Hz”18 kHz (depending on capsule)
Signal To Noise Ratio: >110dB
Compander System: HDX
Pilot Tone: 32.768 kHz
Receiving System: Dual tuners, true diversity receiver
Image Rejection: 50 dB nominal, 45 dB minimum
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 110 dB at 30 kHz deviation (IEC-weighted), maximum modulation 75 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: Sensitivity 26 dB unity V (S/N 60 dB at 5 kHz deviation, IEC-weighted) <2.5 unity V
Intermediate Frequency: 55.875 MHz, 10.7 MHz
Audio Output Unbalanced: 40 mV (at 1 kHz, 10kHz deviation, 10k ohm load)
(AF Level set at "0") Balanced: 8mV (at 1 kHz, 10kHz deviation, 600 ohm load)
Output Connectors - Unbalanced: 1/4" phone jack, Balanced: XLR
Nominal Peak Deviation - Balanced: -24 to +18dBu, Unbalanced: -30 to +12dBu (adjustable in 6 dB-steps)
Adjacent Channel Rejection: >68dB
Intermodulation Spacing: >68dB
Image Rejection: >72dB
Power Supply: 120V AC 60 Hz; 12-18V DC, 350 mA, with external supply
Dimensions 8.35" (W) x 1.1" (H) x 6.5" (D) [212mm (W) x 38mm (H) x 165 mm (D)]
Net Weight: 2.32 lbs/1050 g
RAD360-T Handheld Microphone Transmitter
RF Power Output: 50 mW Max
Spurious Emissions: Under federal regulations
Battery (not included): 2- AA 1.5 V
Current Consumption: 100 mA typical
Battery Life: Approximately 12 hours (depending on battery type and usage)
Max Sound Pressure Level: >140 dB (depending on capsule)
Dimensions: 1.3" diameter body, 2.1" diameter grill x 9.4" (L) [33 mm diameter body, 53.4 mm diameter grill x 238.67 mm (L)]
Net Weight (without battery): 12.35 oz/350 g