- 270684 000000000 270684000000000
Audix SCX25-A Microphone
- Write a Review
The Audix SCX25A is a high-response brass condenser microphone with a 25mm gold-sputtered diaphragm. Revolutionary suspension mounting system (patent...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the performance at a fraction of the size.
The Audix SCX25A is a high-response brass condenser microphone with a 25mm gold-sputtered diaphragm. Revolutionary suspension mounting system (patent pending) achieves almost total isolation of the capsule from the housing and electronics for minimized reflective surfaces and maximum phase coherence. The SCX25A mic does not require a shock mount clip. Extremely low-noise preamp design provides the open-air sound quality of much more expensive, and bigger mics. Wide cardioid pattern.
Requires phantom power.
Brass condenser mic
25mm gold-sputtered diaphragm
Revolutionary suspension mounting system
No shockmount clip needed
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.