- 486030 000000000 486030000000000
Audix TM1 Test and Measurement Mic
- Write a Review
The Audix TM1 is a 6mm pre-polarized condenser microphone used for test and measurement applications. The TM1 mic is known for its linearity, accurat...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Highly accurate test and measurement mic for use with room analysis software programs.
The Audix TM1 is a 6mm pre-polarized condenser microphone used for test and measurement applications. The TM1 mic is known for its linearity, accurate response, consistency, ease of use, and affordability.
Characterized with a uniformly controlled omnidirectional polar pattern, the Audix TM1 mic is designed to capture acoustic measurements for room analysis software programs, realtime analyzers and other sound control devices. With an extremely flat frequency range of 20Hz - 25kHz, the TM1 is an excellent condenser mic for sound engineers, sound companies, and recording enthusiasts.
Requiring 18 - 52 Volts of phantom power for operation, this Audix mic features a precision machined 4-stage brass body and capsule housing, nickel-plate finish, Switchcraft XLR, shock absorbent O-rings, and heavy duty snap to fit mic clip.
- Test and measurement
- Room analysis software programs
- Realtime analyzers
Order this Audix mic to find your recording studio's sweet spots and get it at this sweet price.
TM1 Test and Measurement Mic
- Type: Pre-polarized Condenser
Polar pattern: Omnidirectional
Frequency response: 20Hz - 25kHz +/-2
Impedence: 200 Ohms
Sensitivity: 6.5 mV/Pa
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.