- Product 186104
Avalon Pure Class A Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier & DI
- Write a Review
The Avalon AD2022 Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22, and M5 preamps adding s...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Avalon's fourth generation of fully discrete, symmetrical Pure Class A microphone preamplifiers.
The Avalon AD2022 Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier includes the original sonic capabilities and transparency of the M2, M22, and M5 preamps adding selectable microphone source loading for optimized cable/mic matching, improved high-voltage Class A regulated power supplies, 2 Hi-Z instrument inputs, variable-passive high pass filter, BPTFE/silver wiring, and double-plated circuit boards for superior low-level signal transfer.
- Symmetrical Pure Class A design, 2 channels
- Microphone and hi-Z instrument inputs
- Gain switched 4dB steps plus +/- 3dB fine output trim
- Selectable microphone input impedance matching
- Low noise (-126dB EIN)
- Ultrahigh quality, low-ratio, balanced input transformer
- Balanced, high-current Class A output to +36dB
- Large illuminated analog VU meters and twin peak LEDs
- Regulated phantom power supply +48V
- Input polarity phase reverse
- High-headroom input before overload
- Input -20dB pad for high level signals
- Sealed silver relays for all signal routing
- External AC 150W toroidal power chassis
- Fully discrete Class A regulated audio power supplies
Order from us today and get a great piece of gear at a great price.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Comments about Avalon AD2022 Pure Class A Dual Mono Microphone Preamplifier:
If you're looking for the cleanest, sweetest, most open sounding mic pre, this is the one. Vocals, percussion and acoustic instruments sound incredible through this thing. It's like getting a major upgrade for all your microphones. Even the DI is outstanding for direct guitar recording. If you really want your recordings to sound like real records, this should be high on your investment list.