- Product 241535
Aviom Optimized for Wireless System
- Write a Review
The Aviom Optimized for Wireless Personal Monitoring System includes: four Aviom A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixers, one Axiom AN-16/i 16-Channel Input...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
In-ear personal monitoring system
The Aviom Optimized for Wireless Personal Monitoring System includes: four Aviom A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixers, one Axiom AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module, four Axiom A-16CS Control Surface Remote Controls for the Aviom A-16R Mixer, four Aviom MT-1 Mic Stand Mounts, and one L-100 Layflat Cat-5e 100 ft. Cable. The Aviom Pro16 Series defines the industry standard for Personal Monitor Mixing and streaming audio over Cat-5. Pro16 Series products deliver perfect monitor mixes and economical digital audio distribution.
A-16R Rack Mount Personal Mixer
The Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer is a rack-mountable version of the A-16II. With separate balanced left and right audio outputs in addition to the front-panel headphone jack, the A-16R simplifies connections if you're monitoring through unpowered wedges or wireless in-ears
Like the A-16II, the A-16R allows every performer to create a fully customized monitor mix, tailored to their individual needs. The A-16R gives each musician completely independent control over the volume and pan of up to 16 channels, as well as master tone and volume. Each mixer can also store 16 mixes as Presets.
Audio is taken from an existing console, using an combination of up to 16 direct outs, inserts, auxes, or groups. These sixteen channels are fed to a Pro16 Input Module, such as the AN-16/i, and are then distributed to an unlimited number of Personal Mixers using Cat-5e cables.
Personal Mixers can be daisy-chained or connected in parallel using an A-Net Distributor. Parallel connections also allow power to be supplied to the mixers over the Cat-5e cable.
In most cases, the Aviom A-16R will be placed off stage in a rack, along with amps and transmitter units. By adding the A-16CS Control Surface to the system, a performer can control their mix remotely from on stage to control an A-16R from on stage.
AN-16/i 16-Channel Input Module
The Aviom AN-16/i converts 16 balanced line-level analog audio channels into uncompressed, full bandwidth 24-bit digital audio transmitted via A-Net. Placed at a front-of-house or monitor console, the AN-16/i can be used as a head-end for a Pro16 Monitor Mixing System. Used in conjunction with the AN-16/o Output Module, the AN-16/i can also be used in a digital snake as an input path for main return signals from front-of-house.
The AN-16/i provides 16 balanced line-level inputs into a Pro16 system. Audio is converted to digital (48kHz, 24 bits, no compression) and transmitted in real time via A-Net, up to 500 feet over a Cat-5e cable. A dedicated audio thru is available for each input channel, allowing the AN-16/i to be seamlessly inserted into an existing audio signal path.
In most uses, audio from a console--any combination of channel inserts, direct outs, submixes, auxes, or groups--is connected to the input channels on the AN-16/i. The A-Net Out on the AN-16/i is connected to the A-Net In of an Aviom Pro16 Personal Mixer (such as the A-16II) or an A-Net Distributor.
The built-in A-Net Expansion jack allows two 16-channel A-Net streams to be combined onto a single cable (32x0 or 16x16), and the AN-16SBR System Bridge can be used to combine up to four 16-channel streams onto a single cable in a variety of bi-directional configurations up to 32x32, 48x16, or 64x0.
A-16CS Control Surface Remote Control for A-16R Mixer
The Aviom A-16CS Control Surface is a wired remote controller for the Aviom A-16R Personal Mixer. With the A-16CS, the A-16R can be mounted in a rack with power amps, wireless transmitters, effects, etc., while still allowing a performer to have complete control over mix functions and presets. The user interface is similar to that of the A-16II.
Each A-16CS can control one A-16R, connected by a single Cat-5 cable of up to 200 feet. Using the A-16R and A-16CS simplifies audio connections and provides two control points for a given mix. Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable.
MT-1 Mic Stand Mount
The Aviom MT-1 allows the Aviom A-16II Personal mixer or A-16CS Control Surface to be mounted on a standard microphone stand. The MT-1 attaches with three screws to the bottom of an A-16II or A-16CS and mounts on any standard mic stand. With an optional right-angle extension bracket (EB-1), you can mount the mixer or control surface on an existing mic or music stand.
Aviom L-100 Layflat Cat-5e 100' Cable
The premium quality Cat-5e cable features standard RJ45 connectors with protective rubber jackets. (One 30' Cat-5e cable ships with each A-16II Personal Mixer).
Consumer Alert:Most users do not need a license to operate this wireless microphone system. Nevertheless, operating this microphone system without a license is subject to certain restrictions: the system may not cause harmful interference; it must operate at a low power level (not in excess of 50 milliwatts); and it has no protection from interference received from any other device. Purchasers should also be aware that the FCC is currently evaluating use of wireless microphone systems, and these rules are subject to change. For more information, call the FCC at 1-888-CALL-FCC (TTY: 1-888-TELL-FCC) or visit the FCCs wireless microphone website at: www.fcc.gov/cgb/wirelessmicrophones.
- 16-channel rack-mountable stereo mixer
- Fully adjustable pan per channel
- Balanced line-level outputs (XLR and TRS)
- Balanced stereo inserts (TRS)
- Front-panel headphone jack
- Remote controllable via A-Control
- Remote MIDI mixing via standard MIDI commands
- Sixteen Preset locations for storing custom mixes
- Channels can be soloed, muted, or grouped
- Sixteen channel select buttons with dual LEDs
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master volume, treble, and bass controls
- Stereo Mix In with front-panel volume control
- Sixteen balanced audio inputs (TRS connectors)
- Sixteen balanced Thru connectors (TRS)
- A-Net Out and A-Net Expansion digital audio network connections (Cat-5)
- Stereo Link switches for each channel pair
- Control of all mix functions in the A-16R
- Sixteen channel-select buttons with dual LEDs
- Dedicated Recall, Group, Solo, and Mute buttons
- Save and Recall of the 16 Presets in the A-16R
- Pan/Spread control with LED readout
- Channel volume control with LED readout
- Master Volume, Treble, and Bass controls
- Mounts easily on a mic stand with the optional MT-1 mic stand mount
- Dual footswitch jack for selecting Presets (up/down)
- A-Control jack to connect the A-16CS to the A-16R via Cat-5e cable
- Includes one Aviom L-30 30' Cat-5e cable
- Digital to Analog Conversion Bit Depth: 24 bit
- Signal to Noise Ratio: Referenced to 0dB, -103dB
- Tone Controls:
- Treble +/- 12dB at 9kHz shelving
- Bass +/- 12dB at 160Hz shelving
- Headphone Impedance Range: 30- 600 ohms
- Headphone Output: Impedance; 140 ohms
- Impedance: Insert Send/ Balanced Line Output: - 430 ohms
- Maximum Levels: Line/Headphone outs +20dBu
- Insert Send/Return: Post-EQ, Pre-Master Volume
- Send Output Level: Maximum +20 dBu
- Mix In:
- Input Impedance- 55k ohms
- Maximum Input Level, +20 dBu
- Dimensions: 1.75" high (1U) x 7.5" deep
- Weight: 6.5 lbs.
- Analog to Digital Conversion: 48kHz sample rate, 24 bit
- Frequency Response: 4Hz-22kHz
- A-Net Output: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- A-Net Expansion: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Gain Switch: Four Position, -10dBv, 0dBu, +4dBu and +22dBu
- Channel LED Indicators: Signal Present and Clip, per channel
- Line Input Impedance: 48k ohms
- Power: 18-24 VDC, 500mA
- Dimensions: 19" wide x 6.7" deep x 1.75" high (1U)
- Weight: 6.8 lbs.
- A-Control Inputs: one Category 5 (RJ45 connector)
- Footswitch Input: one TRS 1/4" dual function
- Size: 10.75" wide x 5.6" deep x 2.22" high
- Weight: 3.4 lbs
- Options: EB-1 Extension Bracket
- Boxed Weight: 1lb.
- Boxed Dimensions: 7"w x 5"d x 3"h