- Product 602251
B-52 Matrix-200 200W 3-Piece Active PA system
- Write a Review
Compact, powerful, and portable the MATRIX-200 Active Speaker PA System delivers clean, accurate sound ideal for both stage and music playback applic...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Great for mobile DJs or a Karaoke nightclub.
Compact, powerful, and portable the MATRIX-200 Active Speaker PA System delivers clean, accurate sound ideal for both stage and music playback applications. The MATRIX-200 has a true 200W stereo amplifier, built-in five-channel mixer, studio-quality digital effects, phantom power, and numerous patch inputs and outputs.
- Output stage with discrete devices, not integrated IC amps
- Output power of 2 x 100W RMS with high headroom
- Comprehensive amplifier and speaker protection circuitry to guard against short circuits, DC offsets, overheating, turn-on thumps, subsonic and supersonic frequencies
- Built-in stereo clip limiter
- Equalization customized to enhance and optimize speaker system performance
- Output for stereo headphones on rear panel
- Very efficient cooling, utilizing a large heatsink and two direct flow fans
- Power supply with low-noise torodial transformer and a dual voltage (115/230Vac) selector switch
- Four channels with both balanced XLR mic inputs and unbalanced 1/4" jack line level inputs
- 15V dc phantom power on balanced XLR inputs for condenser microphones
- Pan, tone, and level controls on each channel
- One stereo input channel for stereo sources
- Dual input with 1/4" TRS jack and 3.5mm jack to connect any 2-channel source, Dedicated mono 1/4" jack INSTRUMENT input with frequency response contoured for acoustical instruments
- Pan/balance, tone, and effect controls
- Low distortion, low noise circuitry
- Playback input/output RCA connectors with level control
- Patch section to connect optional external processors, external effects, and footswitch
- 3-band master EQ section
- XLR subwoofer output and SUB switch on rear panel to connect a powered subwoofer
- Dual 6-1/2" drivers optimized for Di'Ippolito configuration (one speaker high, one low)
- 1" exit phenolic tweeter on exponential horn to match acoustic response of 6-1/2" drivers
- Dimensions: 20" W x 32" H x 15" D
- Weight: 80 lbs.
Perfect for performers on the go. Order today.