A compact, powerful, and portable member of the popular MATRIX family.
The Matrix 600 speakers deliver clean and accurate sound ideal for both live sound and music playback applications. At the heart of the B-52 Matrix 600 PA system is a high-quality 600W RMS stereo amplifier designed to perfectly match the included satellite speakers. The system also includes a built-in 7-channel mixer, studio-quality DSP effects, 48V phantom power, and ample patch inputs/outputs. The Matrix 600 satellite speakers boast a high-fidelity 10" 3-way design that reproduces sound with a detail and clarity, traditionally unattainable with a 2-way speaker. The PA speakers include both pole mounting cups and suspension points ideal for permanent installations. Covers for the Matrix 600 speakers, carrying bag for the mixer/amplifier, and cables are included.
- 7-band master EQ section with slide potentiometers
- LED meters display left and right channel output power levels
- Conveniently located master level control with a large knob
- Level control for monitor output
Stereo Power Amplifiers
- Output stage with discrete, high current output devices - not integrated IC amps
- Output power of 2 x 300W RMS with high headroom
- Very efficient cooling, utilizing a large heat sink and two direct-flow fans with variable speed control for quiet operation
- Power supply with low-noise toroidal transformer and a dual voltage (115/230Vac) selector switch
- Comprehensive amplifier and speaker protection circuitry to guard against short circuits, DC offsets, over-heating, turn-on thumps, and subsonic and supersonic frequencies.
- Built-in high quality stereo clip limiter
- Equalization customized to enhance and optimize speaker system performance.
7-Channel Mixer Features
- Four channels (Ch. 1-4) with balanced, combo 1/4" & XLR mic inputs & balanced 1/4" jack line level inputs
- 48V/DC phantom power on balanced combo 1/4" & XLR inputs for condenser microphones
- Phantom power can be switched on/off separately on two pairs of inputs
- The phantom power on/off switches are securely recessed behind the front panel to avoid accidentally switching them on/off
- PAN, 3-band EQ, monitor level and effect level controls on each channel
- Stereo input channel (Ch. 5) with high impedance 1/4" stereo input can also be used for mono acoustical instruments with a pick-up or as an extra mic using the combo 1/4" & XLR connector
- Stereo 1/4" input with a high "Z" input impedance to connect variety of stereo sources
- Combo 1/4" & XLR inputs to connect either mono acoustic instrument with a pick-up via the 1/4" TRS connector or low impedance dynamic mic via the XLR connector
- Pan/Balance, 3-band EQ, monitor level and effect level controls
- Stereo input channel (Ch. 6) for stereo sources
- Dual stereo inputs with 1/4" TRS and 3.5mm mini-jack to connect any 2-channel source
- 3-band EQ, monitor level and effect level controls
- House input with stereo RCA connectors and a dedicated level control
- This input is located within the Ch. 6 section but is, in fact, a totally separate 7th input for a stereo house source such as a CD player
- 3-way rear-ported speakers substantially outperform traditional 2-way designs in virtually every application
- 10" high excursion woofer for extended and tight bass
- 6.5" midrange with oversized magnet for clarity and wide coverage area
- 1" exit phenolic tweeter on an exponential horn matches the acoustic response of 6.5" midrange driver
- Premium quality crossovers with air core inductors and Mylar capacitors for clean and unrestricted SPL peaks
- Light bulb protection circuitry on the tweeters for worry-free operation
- Built in suspension points for permanent installation
- 16-gauge steel grilles, rubber feet and a conveniently located top handle
- Two 20' speaker cables (with 1/4" plugs)
- Two speaker covers
Order today for portable high-quality sound.