Combines a high performance 4-channel VCA mixer with 2 scratching CD/MP3 players!
The B-52 Prodigy is a precision crafted professional DJ workstation designed to satisfy the most demanding performer — you! B-52's innovative console design features two scratching CD/MP3 players with touch sensitive jog wheels and a high performance 4-channel VCA mixer.
The Prodigy workstation is loaded with features you need and want including pitch control and master tempo, hot cues, integrated fader start, 3-band EQ on every channel, 2 mic inputs, crossfader curve control, seamless loop, effects loop, CD direct outputs and mixer inputs for use with Serato Scratch Live, Synchroscience TORQ and all other time coded systems.
- Plays all formats of CD, CDRW and MP3 files with full functionality
- Dual mode touch sensitive jog wheel
- Seamless loop with on-the-fly access to loop editing
- Independent buffer memory anti-shock for each player
- Pitch control & master tempo with up to +/-100% shift range
- Oversized LCD display with wide viewing angle and brightness control
- True instant start for both CD and MP3 operations
- Easy MP3 file search by folder, file name, and title or artist
- Direct keypad access to tracks on each CD player
- Auto BPM (beats per minute) or manual TAP tempo
- Three hot cue points
- Three independent memory banks that can remember up to 1,500 cue points
- Integrated fader start
- Slot loading transports with green LED illuminator
- IPR — Independent Player Reset for each CD/MP3 player provides fail-safe disk jamming protection
- Built-in memory to save settings (memory is upgradeable)
- 4-channel VCA mixer with flexible input configurations
- Premium quality crossfader
- Effects loop with independent assign button on each control
- Hamster switch
- Rotary crossfader curve control
- 3-band EQ on each channel with unity gain to +12bd range
- Dual mode SPLI/BLEND headphone monitoring
- 10 segment tri- colored LED metering on master section Master MONO switch
- 4 Line, 2 Phono, 1 MP3 and 2 XLR/ 1/4 Mic Inputs
- Balanced master XLR outputs plus booth, master & record RCA outputs
- CD direct outputs for use with time coded systems
- 115 and 230 volts selectable power for worldwide use
Get precision for your passion. Order yours today!