- J18929 000000000 J18929000000000
BAE 1073 Dual DMP
- Write a Review
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Desktop stereo mic preamp.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The 1073 Dual DMP features the same pre-amps and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
All units come standard with the 'Bootsy Collins' mod which consists of a Jensen DI transformer to create the first 1073 direct box. The Dual DMP features include two DI thrus, phase reverse, 48V for phantom power, a built in PSU for extra portability and the same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
DMP Users Include:
Slash, Vance Powell, Chris "Frenchie' Smith, Timo Kielnecker (G Love), Chris Chaney (Alanis Morrisette Janes Addiction), Warren Haynes, Bootsy Collins, Snoop Dogg, Matt Sorum, Huw Williams, Dave Weiner, Derek Trucks, Oteal Burbridge, Jackie Greene, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Charles Twilling, Bobby Vega, Rafael Moreira
- Built in PSU for extra portability
- DI in and DI through
- 48v for phantom power
- Solid steel chassis
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1073 Dual DMP
- Frequency Response
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Mic Pre Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600„¦
115/230 VAC, 28W
0 to 33.4 Volts
0 to 71 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.