More Info About Free 2-Day Standard Ground ShippingClose Window
- Product J18920
BAE 1073MP Single Channel
- Write a Review
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE ...Read More
BAE's desktop version of the legendary1073 EQ.
BAE Audio is known for manufacturing high-end microphone preamps and EQs that are faithful to original vintage designs from the 70s and earlier. BAE prides itself on using high-end transformers for their products, and everything is kept as close to the vintage philosophy as possible. Not only does BAE choose the highest quality components, they also insist that everything is hand-wired/soldered using discreet electronics and not economized on a circuit board.
The 1073 MP is BAE's version of the legendary Neve 1073 equalizer with the same well-known characteristic Class A sound with its harmonically rich low end, slight resonant highs, and maintained focused mids. Thanks to the transformer-coupled input with its two selectable impedances, the 1073MP works exceptionally well with a wide variety of microphones. There is also a line input feature for adding depth to 2-bus mixes and a DI input for all passive and active instruments. As a colored and versatile mic-pre, the 1073MP maintains its sonic signature across a wide bandwidth.
- All Class A, transformer-coupled design in a 19" 1U chassis
- Line level XLR inputs for extra versatility as a line preamp
- High impedance DI for guitar and synth
- The same Class A components as the 1073 and 1084
- Illuminated phase reverse and phantom power push-buttons
- Input impedance selector switch between 1200 and 300 ohms
- Same modular design and hand-wiring BAE is known for
- Regulated linear power supply will run up to four channels
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
1073MP Single Channel
- Frequency Response
10Hz to -3dB at 55kHz
Mic Input Impedance
Line Input Impedance
DI Input Impedance
Common Mode Rejection Ratio
100dB min @ 60Hz
Maximum Output Level
+27.4 dBu @ 600„¦
115/230 VAC, 30W
0 to 71 dB
Equivalent Input Noise
-110 dBu; Unweighted 300kHz Bandwidth
19W x 1.75L x 9D