- J18923 000000000 J18923000000000
BAE 2CR 2-Channel Powered Rack
- Write a Review
The 2CR will house two 10 Series modules like the 1073, 1084, 1066 etc... (Vintage modules or new).The build quality of this rack makes it superior t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Holds two 10 Series modules, vintage or new.
The 2CR will house two 10 Series modules like the 1073, 1084, 1066 etc... (Vintage modules or new).
The build quality of this rack makes it superior to any system on the market today. We use a solid steel internal chassis that are custom molded so that the module slides in easily without the need for guide rails.
It has a separate output knob and comes complete with 48v for phantom power.
What also makes this rack unique is the JENSEN direct inputs. We mount two JENSEN line transformers so you can plug your bass or guitar directly into the unit.
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.