- Product J18922
BAE Desktop Lunchbox with 312A Module(s)
- Write a Review
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) can fit up to two 312A mic preamp/DI modules or any other 500 Series format units....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Desktop 500 Series lunchbox with 312A mic preamp and DI module(s).
The DLB (Desktop Lunchbox) can fit up to two 312A mic preamp/DI modules or any other 500 Series format units.
Solid steel chassis
Inputs and outputs on either side
An overbuilt power supply for third party modules
The same hand-wired construction that BAE is known for
Made using Avedis 1122 opamps
Supplied with Jensen input and output transformers
Remote power supply with four-foot cable capable of four times the current needed by the preamps for optimum sound quality
Switches have gold contacts for long life
XLR connectors on the back for mic input and output and phone jack in front for direct input
High impedance direct input for guitar and synthesizer
Separate front panel switches for phantom power
As close to the original as you can get, order yours today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.