- Product 180939
BBE DS24 Loudspeaker Management System 2-In 4-Out
- Write a Review
The BBE DS24 loudspeaker management system's output section incorporates a high-performance limiter with complete control over attack, release, and t...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
2-input/4-output digital loudspeaker management processor with 5-band parametric EQ on each output.
The BBE DS24 loudspeaker management system's output section incorporates a high-performance limiter with complete control over attack, release, and threshold parameters. Variable high and low pass filters with a choice of 12, 18, or 24dB/octave roll-off and Butterworth, Bessel, or Linkwitz-Riley responses help you shape your sound. Independent control of each high and low pass filter allows asymmetric crossover bands to be created.
The DS24 can also be controlled from a PC via the DS24's RS232 connection. Along with XLR input/output connectors, the DS24 has selectable line voltages between 90 and 250 VAC for worldwide use.
- 2 inputs
- 4 outputs with a 5-band parametric equalizer for each
- High-performance limiter with attack, release, and threshold parameters
- Variable high and low pass filters
- 12, 18, or 24dB/octave roll-off
- Butterworth, Bessel, or Linkwitz-Riley responses
- Independent control of each high and low pass filter
- RS232 connection
- XLR input/output connectors
Order this feature-packed loudspeaker management system today!
DS24 Loudspeaker Management System 2-In 4-Out
- 24-bit AD/DA, 48k sampling rate
- Internal 32-bit DSP processing
- Parametric EQ provides -40dB to +6dB of gain with frequency, gain, and bandwidth adjustment
- Full limiter for each output
- 7ms delay per output
- RS-232 computer control
- 5-year warranty
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
Purchased unit for basic Biamp stereo. Easy to program from front display. If you can use an analog crossovers you will have no problems programing this. Low noise floor with a nice clean sound. Does have turn on/off thump. The reason I gave it the 4.5 rating. Turn your amps on last and off first. Miles above analog crossovers in the same price range. Sounds as good as other higher priced DSP crossovers.