- 801600 000000000 801600000000000
BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp
- Write a Review
The BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp converts an RIAA turntable signal into line level so you can play your vinyl straight through your stereo, mixer, or co...Read More
The BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp converts an RIAA turntable signal into line level so you can play your vinyl straight through your stereo, mixer, or computer sound card. The BBE preamp has stereo RCA I/O, 1/4" TRS out, and a grounding post for 60-cycle hum elimination. Works with magnetic phono cartridges.
Converts your turntable's output to work with your stereo!
- Preamp converts RIAA turntable signal into line level
- Stereo RCA I/O
- 1/4" TRS out
- Grounding post
FJB-200X Phono Preamp
- Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz (+/-1.5dB)
- Signal to noise ratio: >80dB unweighted
- THD: 0.02% @1kHz
- Input capacitance: 5pf + cable capacitance
- Input impedance: 50k Ohms
- Output impedance: 1k Ohms
- Max output level: >10dB@1kHz at 1% dist.
- 3.25"W x 1.5"H x 2"D
- 1 lbs.
Review Snapshotby PowerReviews
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Breaks Easily
- Pricey / Poor Value
- Home Studio
Comments about BBE FJB-200X Phono Preamp:
This is my 2nd FJB-200X after the grounding post fell into the unit in my first one and was replaced by warranty. Now, 6 months later, the 2nd unit has broken again with another permanent grounding problem (unrelated to the first). This thing is really poorly built! Spend more for something you won't rip your hair out over.