- Write a Review
You won't know what you've been missing until you use the Behringer BCF2000 B-Control Fader. Tired of using a mouse? Want to control your synth, mixer, effects, or signal processor with real controls? With the BCF2000, you move real faders to control all the virtual gear in Cubase, Cakewalk, Logic, and other major audio software.
The BCF2000 is an innovative, hands-on control surface with 8 ultraprecise, 100mm motorized faders for the ultimate control of virtual mixers, organ-drawbars, synths, and samplers. You can make group moves that you can't make with a mouse--and the faders are motorized for automated control!
The BCF2000 is USB compatible, features full MIDI In/Out/Thru capability, and includes 8 endless rotary encoders, each with a 15-element LED indicator plus a push-to-set function, that lets you select, adjust, set, and control a myriad of functions. Assign a dedicated knob, fader, or key to your most frequently used functions and make edits without touching the mouse. Tweak "front-panel" settings by simply turning a knob or sliding a fader. You get real knobs and faders for every control on the screen!
Best of all, discover just how awesome MIDI can be! Simply connect your B-CONTROL to your computer via USB. Then assign and control MIDI/audio sequencers, software mixers, or virtual synths/plug-ins with real knobs and faders--without using your mouse! You'll spend less time clicking around and more time enjoying your music!
- Total recall cascadable desktop MIDI controller with analog feel and an intuitive user interface
- 8 -100mm motorized faders for ultimate control of virtual mixes, organ-drawbars (inverse mode), or virtual synths and samplers
- 4 virtual groups with 8 dual-mode, high-resolution encoders that feature LED rings and additional push function
- 16 + 4 illuminated buttons freely assignable manually or via user-friendly learn mode
- Additional multifunction footswitch and footcontroller connectors for MIDI input
- 32 user presets each with 4 encoder groups
- Configurable MIDI and USB modes for ultra-flexible system integration
- 1 MIDI In plus 2 MIDI Outs, usable as an additional USB to MIDI interface
- Multifunction 4-digit LED display with realtime parameter indication plus write-in fields for your own labeling
- MIDI Input with merge function for cascading several control units
- Easy connection to any computer/expander etc. using MIDI
- Generic USB MIDI support with WindowsXP and MAC OS X
- Additional drivers and editor/librarian available on Behringer's website
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life and durability
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.