- H96675 000000000 H96675000000000
Behringer DJ Controller CMD MM-1
- Write a Review
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you™ve been looking for “ a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
4-Channel mixer-based MIDI Module with built-in 4-port powered USB hub.
BEHRINGER COMMAND Series DJ Controllers give you what you™ve been looking for “ a modular system of controllers that can be put together to suit your software needs. Each module is packed with professional features “ from high quality faders to extensive MIDI feedback, plus those features are organized into logical groups. This gives you a clear idea of what each module is for and how it can be used, without needing to read a manual first. And all CMD controllers are class-compliant, meaning that no additional drivers are required “ just connect and go.
CMD MM-1 Mixer Control Module
This is where it starts if you want to create a multi-module controller. The MM-1 emulates the experience of a 4-channel DJ mixer, with professional faders, output metering, channel cue selection, 4-band EQs, and master/cue control. These features are laid out just as they would be on a traditional DJ mixer, so you instantly feel comfortable.
But since the MM-1 is also a powerful MIDI controller, it also includes support for scrolling through your song library (or scenes in Ableton Live) and navigating your file system. Since all buttons and encoder rings respond to MIDI feedback, you™ll always know at a glance when something changes in your software.
So, it' a great mixer-controller “ but what makes it a good backbone for a multi-module MIDI controller? The lack of available USB ports is a common problem for many DJs, so Behringer incorporated a powered 4-port Multi-TT hub into the MM-1. It' USB 2.0 compatible, so feel free to use it not only for other MIDI controllers, but also for hard drives, audio interfaces, or even gooseneck lamps. And since it' a Multi-TT USB hub, you get full speed from each port. You never have to worry about finding the right powered USB hub for your DJ or production work.
- 4-channel mixer style DJ MIDI controller
- Deckadance DJ software from Image Line included
- Compatible with popular DJ software including Native Instruments Traktor, Serato Scratch Live, Ableton Live and any other MIDI-compatible programs
- Full-size 60mm channel faders and 45mm crossfader for a professional fee
- High quality 4-port powered multi-TT USB hub for connecting other controllers
- MIDI-reactive buttons and LED peak metering to keep your eyes from the computer screen
- Class-compliant MIDI protocol enables plug-and-play with any MIDI software
- Designed to lock together with other BEHRINGER CMD controllers for full expandability
- Slim tabletop design for ultimate portability
Buy multiple COMMAND Series units to make your own custom modular controller.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.