Powerful, road-tough unit for medium-sized gigs.
The rackmountable EP2000 EUROPOWER power amp from Behringer delivers up to 2 x 1,000 watts at 2 ohms, 2 x 750W at 4 ohms, and 2,000W at 4 ohms in bridge mode. Its Precise Power, Signal, and Clip LEDs let you monitor performance, and its XLR and 1/4" TRS jacks allow for compatibility with any source. Selectable low-frequency filters let you remove distracting infra-sound frequencies, and its independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects your amp and speakers without stopping the show. The Behringer EUROPOWER's professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems.
- 2 x 1,000 Watts into 2 ohms; 2 x 750 Watts into 4 ohms; 2,000 Watts into 4 ohms (bridge mode)
- Precise Power, Signal and Clip LEDs to monitor performance
- XLR and 1/4" TRS input connectors for compatibility with any source
- Professional speaker connectors and "touch-proof" binding posts support most speaker wiring systems
- Selectable low-frequency filters (30Hz or 50Hz) remove distracting infra-sound frequencies
- Independent limiters per channel offer reliable protection against overload and distortion
- High-current toroidal transformer for ultra-high transient response and absolute reliability
- Ultra-reliable Toshiba/Fairchild power transistors
- Independent DC and thermal overload protection on each channel automatically protects amplifier and speakers without shutting down the show
- Back-to-front ventilation system including air filter for reliable operation
- "Built-like-a-tank," impact-resistant, all-steel 2U rackmount chassis
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by Behringer Germany
Order now and get this robust power amp to go.