- Product 600699
Behringer EUROLIVE S1800S 18" Subwoofer
- Write a Review
The Behringer EUROLIVE S1800S is a subwoofer for PA applications that is capable of delivering massive power to any audience. The S1800S speaker is d...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Earth-shaking bottom-end on a budget!
The Behringer EUROLIVE S1800S is a subwoofer for PA applications that is capable of delivering massive power to any audience. The S1800S speaker is designed to meet the needs of gigging bands, mobile DJs and fixed installations. The 700W EUROLIVE subwoofer includes an extremely powerful 18" woofer for massive acoustic power and precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies. The Behringer S1800S has ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport, and a pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer rods. The EUROLIVE S1800S has a very rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection. Behringer gives the S1800S subwoofer dual 1/4' jack connectors, and high-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction for long life.
- High-Performance 700W 18" subwoofer for PA applications
- Exceptional sound quality, wide frequency bandwidth and dynamic range
- Precise reproduction of ultra-low frequencies with a clear, powerful punch
- Ergonomically shaped handles for easy transport
- Pole socket for mounting with commercial spacer rods
- Rugged steel grill for optimal speaker protection
- Dual 1/4' jack connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
EUROLIVE S1800S 18" Subwoofer
- Continuous Power (IEC268-5): 175 W
- Peak Power: 700 W
- Type: subwoofer
- Frequency response: 45 Hz ” 400 kHz
- Impedance: 4 Ohm
- Sound pressure level: 98 dB (1 W @ 1 m)
- Dispersion: 90 x 40
- Crossover frequency: (350 Hz recommended)
- Rigging/fittings: ergonomically shaped handles, and pole sockets
- Woofer: 18" (460mm)
- Width: 21.3" (541mm)
- Height: 28.9" (735mm)
- Depth: 15.8" (400mm)
- Weight: 68.3 lbs (31 kg)
Reviewed by 3 customers
Displaying reviews 1-3
It is true you get what you pay for. I powered these up with a Crown Power Base 3 Amp & shortly after that they blew out. They are extremely lightweight & hardly worth the time, money, or energy. If you're on a budget try to come up with at least another $200 bucks and spring for something better. Again, you get what you pay for.
I was unsure about buying this sub, but I am so glad I did. I've heard so many times that a cheap 18" cant match up to an expensive 15", but it really can, this sub was more powerful than my two 15" Yamaha subs combined. It is very well built and can be heard as far away as a long-throw sub. It gives you a lot of boom, but it's lighter on 60hz and below. It says It can handle 600 watts peak, but you shouldn't put any more than 100.
The continuos power of these is only 175 watts. They have a label on them that states 700 watts. I had these on a 600 watt amp and they lasted a whole 60 seconds.