- Write a Review
Get the ultimate in stereo sound enhancement.
The SONIC ULTRAMIZER SU9920 stereo sound enhancement processor gives your music an added dimension that will make your performances stand out from others. This processor is the ultimate sound improvement tool for home recording studios, DJ systems, keyboard racks and web-casting, plus 5.1 and hi-fi setups.
The SU9920 provides increased clarity and punchy bottom end to your sound system. It improves the natural brightness through harmonic enhancement and adds density to the low frequencies through phase compensation. Dedicated Low Contour and Process controls for each channel enable fast and easy setup. Once you experience what the SU9920 can do, it will become your go-to sound enhancement tool.
Vibrant Live Sound
The SU9920 is ideally suited for use in all live sound applications, providing noticeable improvement to signal quality and bringing out the very best in your sound system, whether you'e mixing a duo in a coffee house, or dialing a massive outdoor concert.
Sweet in the Studio
In a studio environment, the SONIC ULTRAMIZER is ideal for enhancing the sound of your mastering recordings. The SU9920 can give your music the professional polish of high-quality productions in just a few simple steps. Even if you primarily work with a digital audio workstation, you can perform final mastering with the SU9920 and an external recorder.
In addition to being great for use with stereo signals, the SONIC ULTRAMIZER is also ideal for use with individual signals, such as guitar, keyboards or bass. Just connect the SU9920 into the signal path, or use your amp™s effects loop, for sound with more presence, fullness and punch. Since the SU9920 can be run in stereo or dual mono, you can even use one side for the bass, the other for a keyboard or guitar.
All inputs and outputs accept balanced XLR as well as balanced and unbalanced 1/4" connections. Both the 1/4" and XLR outputs can be used in parallel, when two outputs are required.
- Improves your sound by adding clarity, dimension and depth
- Produces natural brightness through harmonic enhancement
- Tighter bass with increased punch through phase compensation
- Recording studios: brings out the full sound spectrum of your tracks,
- PA, nightclub and DJ systems: improves the performance of any sound system by adding sparkling high end and super-tight bass
- Churches and worship houses: dramatically increases voice intelligibility and your music gains presence
- Guitar, bass and keyboard rack: improves articulation and restores cutting power often lost in miking and amplification
- Broadcasting and webcasting: adds loudness and "live presence" even on small car or computer speakers
- 5.1 and hi-fi setups: DVDs become stunningly lifelike and increases the spatial dimension of your sound system
- Dedicated Low contour and Process controls per channel for ultimate sound enhancement
- Accurate 5-segment LED level meters for optimum performance
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
Sweeten your sound with the SU9920 Sonic Ultramizer today.
- Connections: XLR sockets and 1„4" stereo jacks
- Type: Balanced
- Input impedance: 20 kÎ balanced, 10 kÎ unbalanced
- Nominal input level: +4 dBu
- Maximum input level: +22 dBu
- Connections: XLR sockets and 1„4" stereo jacks
- Type: Servo-balanced
- Output impedance: 60 Î balanced, 60 Î unbalanced
- Maximum output level: +22 dBu
- Type: 3-band phase delay and dynamic filter
- PROCESS control: max. 12 dBu @ 5 kHz
- LOW CONTOUR control: max. 12 dBu @ 50 kHz
- Frequency response: 25 Hz to 50 kHz, +/-3 dB
- Signal-to-noise ratio: >95 dB, unweighted, 20 Hz to 20 kHz
- Distortion (THD + N): 0.05% typ. @ +4 dBu, 1 kHz (IN/OUT)
- Crosstalk: >75 dB
- Mains Voltage USA/Canada: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: approx. 12 W
- Fuse: 100-120 VAC: T 250 mA, H 250 V 220-240 VAC: T 125 mA, H 250 V
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 8.5 x 1.8 x 19''
- Weight: 4.84 lb
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.