- Product 702548
Best Service Peter Siedlaczek's String Essentials Virtual Instrument
- Write a Review
Peter Siedlaczek's String Essentials is a comprehensive and easy-to-use virtual string orchestra that includes 14 violins, 10 violas, 8 cellos & 6 do...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Puts a virtual string orchestra at your fingertips!
Peter Siedlaczek's String Essentials is a comprehensive and easy-to-use virtual string orchestra that includes 14 violins, 10 violas, 8 cellos & 6 double basses. No sampler needed. Just load and play it!
A special message from Peter Siedlaczek:
Dear Friends, I am happy to introduce this comprehensive, thought-through and ergonomic virtual stringed instrument sample collection. It couldn't have been realized without today's computer and sampler technology. In its carefully programmed patches you will find many innovative solutions, to help achieve your music goals even more quickly. The result is a spontaneous, playful and intuitive handling of the sounds. With a unified key switch system and direct, instant access to all the important articulations. Including quintuple alternation switch (Staccato, Quarter Notes) and precise control of the dynamic response of the samples using different MIDI parameters. String Essentials will enable you to focus on the most essential part of your activity - your music - creatively and easily. Just load and play it! New great sounding samples in 5 different lengths, 3 or 4 dynamic levels, runs and natural release samples have been carefully recorded using 3 microphone placements: close (dry), normal and ambient. You choose the best sound for your music. Including Surround! I did my best to use the power of the world's leading technology, the Native Instruments Kontakt Sampler down to the last detail. The result is a complex, yet easy-to-use musical instrument.
Purchase with confidence!
Purchase of this sample library after January 1, 2007 qualifies for a free* upgrade to a new version that includes Kontakt 2 Player (includes universal binary compatibility) upon release (approx. sometime after April 1, 2007).
*PLEASE NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S KONTAKT PLAYER IS NOT INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.
- Spontaneous, playful and intuitive
- Innovative solutions
- Complex, yet convenient and ergonomic patches
- Material recorded with three different mic set-ups, providing ambient, normal and dry samples
- World-leading sample player software included
- Works as a plug-in in any standard or as a stand-alone application
- 17 GB of great sounding samples in 5 lengths and 3 or 4 dynamic layers immediate access to nearly all the playing techniques via key switches
- Fast and convenient sample character shaping using midi controllers (accent, expression, crescendo time, portamento depth/time, tempo, run shift, release time, release off, etc.)
- More realism with run and ornamentation tools
- Release triggers
- Multiple alternation switching
- From double to quintuple
- Windows ME/2000/XP Pentium III / Athlon 800 MHz, 512 MB RAM
- MAC OS 10.2.6 or higher G3 500 MHz 512 MB RAM
- Windows XP. Pentium IV / Athlon XP, 2 GB RAM
- MAC OS 10.3.8 or higher G4 867 MHz, 2 GB RAM
- WIN: VST, RTAS, DXi, ASIO, DirectSound
- MAC: VST, Audio Units, Core Audio, Core MIDI, RTAS
- *PLEASE NOTE NATIVE INSTRUMENT'S KONTAKT PLAYER IS NOT INTEL MAC COMPATIBLE, IF YOU WISH TO USE THIS PRODUCT WITH AN INTEL MAC YOU NEED TO OWN KONTAKT 2.2 OR LATER.